Our client is a leading global provider of communications networks and services with a complete portfolio of telecom network infrastructure solutions. Widely respected for their technology leadership, they are a people-oriented organization that provides a challenging work environment and a clear vision for potential leaders.
The objective of this position is to provide planning and optimization services remotely for managed services global customers, involving network performance assessment, audits and network performance enhancements (optimization) on regular basis. This includes technical network planning and optimization support to assist customers in network rollout/modernization
· Engineer in Electronics/ Telecom/ Computer Science with 4-8 years of experience
· Network planning and Design exposure with a good understanding of operator Business drivers and technologies in the Core network area
· Good Knowledge of protocols like SS7, SIGTRAN, SIP, GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE
· Protocols – MAP/ISUP/, TCP/IP e.t.c .Knowledge of IP Networking Protocols (RIP, BGP, OSPF, ISIS).
· Experience in supporting MPLS Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks, LDP, RSVP, TE, VPLS etc.
· Good knowledge of Network Dimensioning and Performance Measurement tools
· Experience in NOKIA PS (SGSN/GGSN/MME/SAE-GW) or CS (2G/3G MSS, MGW, HLR) systems design, planning and/or optimization preferred.