Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
We have an opening with our client in Chennai for Change Management Lead .
Good knowledge in 2G/3G/4G network with minimum 5 years of technical experience plus 2 years working experience in Change manager role
- Good background on CS/PS/IP/IN Core network
- Strong experience on ITIL based Change management process.
- Ability to Create/Assess/Review change request and drive Change Advisory Board calls.
- Ability to assess and drive Emergency Change Advisory board calls/meeting
- Release management experience
- Third party change governance
- Failed change process and governance
- ITIL certification is mandatory
- Knowledge on incident and problem management process.
- Should be ready to work in Australian business hours/Shift operations.
- Good experience in Service Level management
- Fluency in Spoken and written English