The reporting and performance specialist provide key performance measures (both contractual & operational) and support the stakeholders in meetings preparation, leads all the activities associated with Key Performance Indicator (KPI) definition, data collection, data analytics and reporting. Monitor & Manage the reporting and relationship with/to Suppliers, support the P2P process ensuring that transactional cost calculations and reports have sufficient accuracy & quality
· The performance and reposting specialist should be detail-oriented with fair knowledge of business KPIs.
· Required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner.
· They must be able to work independently and have the ability to interact with co-workers and management.
· Will be involved in interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. To accomplish this task, he/she needs to work with the internal stakeholders to understand, define and document the overarching business object.
· Should be able to apply qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations
Must Haves: -
· Reporting and analysis of the defined KPI’s and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
· Responsible for the centralization of all relevant data
· Create and Execute Order, Inventory, Invoice Payment related reports
· Continuous improvement of the service level
· Manages and delivers BU reporting needs
· Very good understanding of Procure to Pay process
· Database and Programming knowhow appreciated
· Expert in advanced excel
· Hands on experience in executing SAP reports
· Bachelor degree in Finance / SCM or equivalent
· 3 to 8 years professional experience in SCM and/or Finance & Control area